- Who to contact if you need urgent help
- Live polls and Q&A with the conference audience
- Conference agenda and brochure
- Google map of the key conference locations in London
- A word about our host and our sponsors
Who to contact if you need urgent help
During the event delegated members of the RAG team will leave their mobile telephones switched on so you may reach them at any hour. At present the members of the team who are on call are:
Live polls and Q&A with the conference audience
Conference agenda and brochure
The daily schedule can be viewed as a simple spreadsheet with hyperlinks to the biographies of each speaker. Scroll through the schedule below or follow the link to open the same spreadsheet in a new window.
Our brochure and agenda is also available as a PDF document. You can download it from here or view it below.
Map of BT Centre and key locations nearby
The following Google map shows the venue for our conference, BT Centre, plus the locations of the following:
- St. Paul’s Underground Station, the nearest tube station to BT Centre;
- The Saint, a restaurant and bar where food and drink will be provided each evening;
- The nearby Club Quarters hotel where discounts were negotiated for RAG attendees; and
- Local tourist attractions St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Museum of London.
A word about our host and our sponsors
RAG is a not-for-profit enterprise, and we charge nothing for being a member or attending our events. That means we rely on the generosity of the business that host our meetings and pay for everything from our web server to the sandwiches we serve our guests. We would like to thank the following businesses for the contributions that have made it possible to run RAG London 2017.
The hosts of RAG London 2017: BT
RAG London 2017 Platinum Sponsor: TEOCO
RAG website sponsor: Commsrisk
If you would like to be the host of a future RAG event or if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities then please get in touch. We will be glad to hear from you!