RAG is glad to share useful reference materials made available by its members. The documents on this page have been reviewed by RAG Committee members and approved for general use. The copyright of each document remains with the original owner; these documents have been shared with the owner’s permission.
- Guide to Useful Telecoms Risk Assurance Acronyms and Terms
- A Study of the Impact of OTT Bypass on Revenues and Quality of Service
- Worked Example for Using Statistics for Precision Assurance
- White Paper Using Logic to Analyse Completeness, Accuracy, Validity and Timeliness in Revenue Assurance
- Guide to Missing Trader Intra-Community (MTIC) Fraud and Sales Tax Fraud in General
Guide to Useful Telecoms Risk Assurance Acronyms and Terms
This glossary of words and acronyms was provided by Mandy Blackburn of Roscom. This is an updated version of a document previously included in this repository; the new version was approved on 20th November 2017. You can download it by clicking the following link, or you can view it below.
A Study of the Impact of OTT Bypass on Revenues and Quality of Service
Merve has also written a number of other papers of interest to telecoms risk and security professionals, such as this review of the kinds and causes of telephony network fraud. You can learn more about the research done by Merve and her colleagues at Eurecom’s Software and System Security Group by visiting their website.