RAG’s Summer London meeting will be held on Thursday 28th June, from 10.30am to 5.30pm at our regular venue of the conference room at Cartesian’s London offices.
Please note that our policy on attendance has changed. To maintain a healthy balance we must limit the number of attendees who are not directly employed by telcos. Please use the correct form below.
The meeting will be strictly limited to 35 participants so those who wish to attend are recommended to book early.
- Free Registration for Telcos and Regulators
- Request Seat for Vendors and Consultants
The draft agenda can be seen below. As always, we update our agendas as new speakers are confirmed. Click on the name of a speaker if you would like to review his or her profile. Continue reading for some of the highlights of the agenda.
- Paul Lee is the global leader of Deloitte’s research into the Technology, Media and Telecoms sector, and a partner in their London office. He has kindly agreed to share his insights into the technological innovations that are transforming telcos. Paul is a practiced public speaker, providing expert business commentary for TV, radio and newspapers.
- Scheherazade Bokhari is well-known to the RAG audience, as she has managed revenue assurance at EE since the early days of RAG. More recently she has facilitated the integration of EE into BT, and hence become part of BT’s Group RA function. Her presentation will describe the RA journey in EE amidst the change that telco has undergone.
- Dan Ret is the Business Development Director at Sagacity, and he previously worked as a revenue assurance manager at Virgin and Cable & Wireless. Dan now provides consulting advice to other industries too, and he will talk about a common leakage phenomenon he has observed across multiple sectors: the high likelihood of mischarging for optional add-ons to a customer’s service.
- Hugh Roberts needs no introduction at RAG events, having long contributed his insights as a strategic consultant and industry innovator, dating back to his role as an early champion of revenue assurance. Having detected increased optimism amongst practitioners, Hugh will explore the reasons why.
- The launch of the new RAG-Biaas number plan management partnership has been a success, attracting interest from telcos in countries as diverse as Canada, South Africa, Tonga, Bosnia and the USA. Guy Howie of Biaas will talk about the partnership and ways to make fraud management systems more intelligent so they produce fewer false alarms.
Cartesian are the regular hosts of the one-day meetings we hold in London. These meetings occur on the top floor of their Holborn offices.
Open Registration for Telcos and Regulators
Employees of telcos and regulators may register to attend for free. You must register using the email address of your employer; other email addresses (such as Gmail) will be rejected. Please click the button to register if you work for a telco or regulator.
Request Attendance for Vendors and Consultants
Individuals who work for a vendor or as a consultant may request a seat at the meeting using the form below. If seats are available an invitation will be sent to your email address, providing further instructions on how to register. We cannot promise you will receive an invitation; it is necessary to limit participation from non-telcos to ensure a balanced audience.