17 May 2019 The full schedule for the new global cycle of Risk & Assurance Group (RAG) conferences has been confirmed with host telcos in Germany, Canada, South Africa and India. This will keep RAG’s promise to deliver free conferences to the widest possible range of telecoms risk and assurance professionals working around the planet. The schedule is:
- RAG Bonn, June 11-12, hosted by Deutsche Telekom
- RAG Toronto, June 19-20, hosted by TELUS
- RAG Johannesburg, October 1-2, hosted by MTN
- RAG Delhi, February 5-6, hosted by BT
These conferences will be made possible by the support of the hosting telcos, who have donated use of their premises. Vital financial support comes from the 13 global sponsors of RAG, who are listed below.
- iconectiv – Providers of solutions that enable the interconnection of networks, devices, and applications for more than two billion people every day
- Neural Technologies – Suppliers of advanced revenue management, automation and analytics solutions since 1990
- SIGOS – Worldwide leader in automated end-to-end active testing and fraud detection, as well as being a supplier to 480 network operators worldwide
- Subex – Suppliers of analytics, security, revenue assurance, fraud management and partner settlement solutions to three-quarters of the largest 50 CSPs globally
- Symmetry Solutions – Experts in using and managing reference data, and sponsors of the next iteration of the RAG Revenue and Cost Leakage Catalogue
- TEOCO – A leading provider of analytics, assurance and optimisation solutions to over 300 CSPs and OEMs worldwide
- WeDo Technologies – The global market leader in revenue assurance and fraud management software for telcos
- Araxxe – Providers of billing verification and interconnect fraud detection solutions to over 220 operators
- FraudBuster – Experts in detecting and blocking bypass fraud
- GBSD Technologies – Developers of exclusive SS7-based fraud management software
- LATRO Services – Locates SIM boxes and SIM servers before revenue losses can occur
- Oculeus – Makers of advanced and innovative OSS/BSS solutions
- Six Degrees – Specialists in real-time analysis and detection of fraud
About the Risk & Assurance Group
The Risk & Assurance Group (RAG) is dedicated to improving the practice of risk management, business assurance, fraud management and security within the providers of electronic communications services. RAG is a not-for-profit corporation run by experts in the field of risk and assurance within telcos. We seek to facilitate the education and networking of professionals in order to improve standards of performance, reduce waste, and better serve customers. Practitioners may attend our events and access our online services free of charge; financial support is provided by specialist vendors with an interest in highlighting the importance of the work done in this field, and in expanding its remit.
For more information, please begin by submitting your query through our contact form.