7 March 2018 RAG has agreed new year-long sponsorship deals with six businesses, all of whom are international leaders amongst the suppliers of risk management, business assurance, testing and data analytics products and services.
Collectively referred to as RAG’s ‘Foundation’ sponsors, each business will make an equal contribution to the running costs of RAG, providing finance for the services that RAG provides online as well as RAG’s increasingly popular international conferences. As leaders in their respective fields, each sponsor will share their advice and insights to audiences at the next four international conferences organised by RAG, starting with RAG London, which will be held at BT’s head office in April.
In alphabetical order, the six Foundation sponsors are:
- Neural Technologies – Founded in 1990, Neural protects revenues and enables digital integration for customers in 45 countries
- SIGOS – The worldwide leader in automated end-to-end active testing and fraud detection
- Subex – Over 25 years Subex has built up a customer base for its analytics solutions that now includes three-quarters of the largest 50 CSPs
- Symbox – Provides digital solutions and services to some of the world’s leading businesses via a no-code platform that rapidly maps operating models and business processes
- TEOCO – A leading provider of analytics, assurance and optimisation solutions to over 300 CSPs and OEMs worldwide
- WeDo Technologies – The global market leader in revenue assurance and fraud management software for CSPs
Rob Chapman, Chairman of RAG, explained how the support of the Foundation sponsors was vital to RAG.
The RAG team is immensely proud of having attracted six annual Foundation sponsors of such a high calibre. Some of them are continuing the support they provided last year, whilst others are new additions to the fold. We set out with the ambition of recruiting six top vendors to be the annual sponsors of our 2018-19 cycle of events and activities, but we could not have expected the response to be as positive as it was.
WeDo, TEOCO, Symbox, Subex, SIGOS and Neural have demonstrated they are willing to join forces and back a program of action that is designed to drive further innovation of risk management and business assurance. We value their leadership as well as their financial contribution. If we work together, we can stimulate increased investment and so deliver superior returns to telcos, whilst also improving the job prospects for risk and assurance professionals worldwide.
Having six leading firms as Foundation sponsors gives RAG both the funding and the mandate to expand the range of free services it provides to communications risk and assurance professionals. We could not have hoped for a better group of backers, and their vote of confidence speaks volumes about the progress RAG has made over the last year.
You can learn more about each of the Foundation sponsors by reading their profile pages.
Notes to Editors
The Risk & Assurance Group (RAG) is dedicated to improving the practice of risk management, business assurance, fraud management and security within the providers of electronic communications services. RAG is a not-for-profit corporation run by experts in the field of risk and assurance within telcos. We seek to facilitate the education and networking of professionals in order to improve standards of performance, reduce waste, and better serve customers. Practitioners may become members and attend our events free of charge; financial support is provided by specialist vendors with an interest in highlighting the importance of the work done in this field, and in expanding its remit.
For more information, please begin by submitting your query through our contact form.